Tony Whitehorn, Hyundai Motor UK’s managing director, has been confirmed as the latest speaker at AM’s Autoretailing franchised dealer conference on June 10.
Whitehorn will be sharing how Hyundai’s quick reactions and collaboration with its network after the announcement of the scrappage scheme saw the brand catapulted up the automotive sales charts.
He will also be speaking about how dealers and manufacturers can work together for mutual benefit, and how the South Koren brand plans to keep the customers it's been exposed to from the scrappage scheme.
The conference has been developed in conjunction with the National Franchised Dealers Association and has been designed to focus on the key issues currently facing dealers.
Topics to be covered at the event include:
- Manufacturers and dealer case study: working together for mutual benefit
- Latest block exemption regulation update
- How customer service is the cornerstone of a dealer group business: hear some winning tips from an AM100 dealer group
- Sales: the ever-changing landscape, today and tomorrow
- Internet marketing: build and manage a better website to increase traffic and maximise sales leads
- Impact of economic climate on consumer confidence: what stock to have and when
Speakers confirmed for the event include:
- Tony Whitehorn, managing director, Hyundai Motor UK
- Tim Peake, commercial director, Auto Trader
- Karl White, managing director, Thame Service Station
- Matt Brown, group marketing director, Essex Auto Group
- Daksh Gupta, chief executive, Marshall Motor Group
- Adrian Rushmore, managing editor, Glass’s Guide
- Tim Smith, commercial director, GForces
- Miles Trower, Senior Associate, Osborne Clark
The one day conference is being held at the Barceló Hinckley Island Hotel, near Leicester on June 10 and the event starts at 8.30am and runs until 5pm.