Highlights of this month's AMe:
- Full July new car sales analysis and with downloadable data
- Vauxhall launches new car 'lifetime warranty'
- Appeal court ruling gives dealers hope in VAT battle
- JCT600 launches used car sales outlet under Priceright brand
- Government confirms £43 million alternative fuel vehicle subsidy
- Caffyns trading 'ahead of plan'
- Kia to maintain sales momentum with new product
- Waters Retail Group invests in Tunbridge Wells
- Best practice: look to the SME market for new car sales opportunity
- Slowing used car volumes point to greater stability
Plus the automotive news digest, road tests, used car market analysis and recruitment opportunities.
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.