Car dealers are to be given insight into best identifying and capitalising on key upselling opportunitieis by a leading profit consultant and business author.
Often referred to as the UK’s number one profit consultant for the automotive industry Rob Purfield (pictured) will call on more than 20 years' experience providing advice on the psychology of leadership, corporate performance and personal growth.
Experience of working in the automotive sector, engineering industry and leisure sector coupled with his finance experience gives Purfield much insight to share with his audiences, always displaying remarkable understanding of what makes people reach their potential.
In a masterclass session at the AM Aftersales Conference 2015 delegates will:
- Understand the post-recession ‘aftersales tsunami’ that is affecting aftersales performance for franchised dealers and why the independents are thriving
- Learn how thinking like a dentist can revolutionise your aftersales performance and improve CSi
- Discover what we can learn from McDonalds and KFC
- Identify the No.1 mistake people make that drives business into the arms of the competition
- Discover how to create a process to maximise your upsell with every customer
- Learn how to present your VHC results to retain red work and pre-sell your amber work.
Purfield's clients in the automotive arena include Opel Europe Aftersales, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Harley Davidson, and Hyundai plus; Ringways Motor Group and Colindale Mercedes.
Purfield said: "To upsell successfully you need to understand why people buy – also it is important to understand how to create an offer that will appeal to them at the point of sale. This masterclass will show how dealers can successfully adopt this mindset."
The AM Aftersales Conference 2015 is taking place on Thursday, April 16 at the Heythrop Park Hotel in Oxfordshire.
Further details on speakers and workshops will continue to be announced on the event website www.aftersalesconference.co.uk.
Tickets are available to dealers and manufacturers, with a limited number of supplier tickets on sale. To book, please contact Emma-Louise Kinnaird on 01733 395133, email email@example.com or visit the booking pages.