AM Event Promotion
Do you really know what your customers think of your business, your staff and the service you provide?
From the moment an individual lands on your website through to retention, customer engagement is vital and all employees are the custodians of a business’ first class service. Learn how to create a culture where exceptional customer experience is delivered naturally and effortlessly and where customers themselves become passionate brand enthusiasts.
With years of focusing on customer experience and working in high profile, top standard retail sites, dealers already have an advantage particularly as the virtual sphere and physical world is converging to meet evolving customer expectations beyond the digital domain. However, it is time to develop a sophisticated customer experience strategy which permeates all levels of the dealership and becomes literally the lifeblood of the company.
Our conference will show you how to deliver a stellar customer experience which becomes your crucial differentiator.
Our speakers include:-
- Linda Moir, customer experience expert who managed and motivated more than 15,000 volunteers or ‘gamesmakers’ to provide the very best customer experience at London 2012 and spearheaded Virgin Atlantic’s in-flight customer strategy
- Dom Threlfall, managing director, Pebley Beach whose approach to customer care has netted the business a string of industry awards
- Catherine Hutt, principal consultant, automotive & transport, Frost and Sulivan, who will draw on the consultancy’s extensive research to predict how the consumer environment may look in a few years
- Captain Gary Barrow, King’s Royal Hussars, British Army draws on his extensive military experience including tours in Iraq and Afghanistan to illustrate how the army develops a team ethos whose members have to perform under extreme pressure which in turn encourages a culture where loyalty flourishes
- Jo Causon, CEO, The Institute of Customer Service The UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI) from the Institute of Customer Service is the UK’s biggest barometer of customer service and this session explores best practice in the nation’s most highly regarded companies. Customer research from the Institute reveals changing priorities for customers. This session promises a host of fascinating insights into the evolving customer experience landscape.
To book your place please visit https://amcustomerservicesummit.am-online.com/