There’s less than a month to go until car dealers and manufacturers can get their fill of business insight, FCA compliance advice and see motor retail’s latest technology at Automotive Management Live.
Free of charge to attend, Automotive Management Live 2019 is on November 7 at Birmingham NEC (postcode B40 1NT, just off junction 6 of the M42) and promises its usual blend of exhibition, insight theatres and best practice masterclasses.
New content this year includes:
- An update on the FCA’s recent review of motor finance
- Best practice advice in finance sales and compliance
- Guidance on managing risks to the safety of staff working on electrified vehicles and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Inspirational leadership and business culture
- Data insights for driving business performance
- Customer retention tactics
And the day will include Automotive Management Live’s traditional mix of digital marketing and CRM masterclasses, used car market insights, a future dealership zone, peer networking and presentations of the 2019 AM Best UK Dealerships To Work For.
And to just find out more detail about the event, go here.
"We try really hard to make sure Automotive Management Live is packed with useful, insightful content for busy motor retailers so that they can take away ideas that could rapidly make an impact on their businesses and workforce.
"This year's event looks set to be our best yet, and we would encourage automotive managers from franchised dealerships, independent used car retailers and manufacturer national sales companies to join us at Birmingham's NEC," said AM editor Tim Rose.