Can you imagine the PR you could get from collecting this year's AM Awards trophy for EV Dealer of the Year? Or how about Online Consumer Experience of the Year? Or Best Dealership?
Wouldn't your social media channels shout proudly about your win of AM's Community Hero Award in recognition of the good deeds, fundraising and support for local causes your dealership provides to demonstrate an ethos of being more than just a motor retailer?
So, you ought to take a look at the 2023 AM Awards online entry system, where there are more than a dozen categories which dealerships and dealer groups could enter for a chance to be called to the stage at the AM Awards gala dinner on May 11th in London.
The deadline for submission of AM Awards entries is Friday, February 24.
After that date, all the submissions will be read by the AM Awards judging panel before the judges meet to discuss the strong contenders ready for AM to publish details of the finalists in early April.
The winners are only revealed live on the night of the gala dinner.
The 2023 AM Awards judging panel members:
- Stephen Briers, editor-in-chief, AM
- Sally Fyffe, head of wholesale, Micheldever Group
- Julia Muir, founder, Automotive 30% Club and chief executive, Gaia Innovation
- Steve Nash, chief executive, Institute of the Motor Industry
- Sue Robinson, chief executive, National Franchised Dealers Association
- Tim Rose, editor, AM
- Professor Jim Saker, director of the Centre of Automotive Management, Loughborough University’s Business School
- Tom Sharpe, news and features editor, AM
- Steve Young, managing director, International Car Distribution Programme
The panel's independent chairman is Christopher Macgowan OBE.
If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.
Login to comment
No comments have been made yet.