Volvo Car UK has launched a new servicing programme for customers called the Volvo Service Promise which provides certain guarantees customers should expect when visiting a showroom.
Available on any age of vehicle, all full services carried out at a Volvo authorised repairer will qualify for the service promises free of charge.
The 'Volvo Service Promise' includes:
1. Onward transport to minimise disruption to their day. This could not only be the normal courtesy car offering, but a taxi voucher, a train ticket, a lift or even the use of a courtesy bike.
2. Roadside assistance – The customer will receive a complimentary one year / unlimited mileage Volvo Assistance package. This package mirrors the normal roadside assistance programme, alone worth from £99 if purchased separately.
3. Personal service contact – During the booking in, update and handover stage, the customer will, whenever possible, liaise with the same member of staff, giving a personal level of service designed around their needs.
4. Vehicle health check – The vehicle will undergo a 29 point inspection with any items found being highlighted to the customer
5. Software upgrade (applicable to certain models) – The vehicle will receive a software update to ensure it is running at optimum performance with the latest upgrades from Volvo.
6. Car clean – The exterior of the vehicle will be washed and the inside vacuumed.
Along with these above promises, vehicles will benefit from the usual high service offered by all its Authorised Repairers by using genuine parts and Volvo trained technicians using Volvo repair methods.
Iain Howat, Volvo head of aftersales and product, said the new service promise offers added value for customers and helps differentiate the brand from its competitors.