Carrs Skoda of Indian Queens, Cornwall; Simpsons Skoda in Great Yarmouth, Norkfolk and Alex Lawrie Skoda in Liverpool all scooped the Czech brand’s Retailer of the Year prizes.
The evening, hosted by Skoda UK at London’s Park Plaza Hotel recognised the achievements of the very best of the brand’s 130 UK retailers.
Duncan Movassaghi, Head of Operations at ŠKODA UK, added: “This year’s Retailer of the Year winners have been exceptional – and so have the record-breaking results achieved across the network during the past 12 months.
“I’d like to congratulate all of the winners on their awards, and thank our retailers for their continued hard work and dedication – I’m confident that, together, we can make 2012 another unforgettable year for the brand.”
As well as the Retailer of the Year award, prizes on the night recognised achievements in a range of categories, including new vehicle sales, fleet sales and aftersales performance.
List of winners:
- New vehicle sales - Beadles Skoda, Maidstone
- Fleet sales - DM Keith, Leeds
- Marketing and PR - Progress Skoda
- Training - Vindis Skoda, Cambridge
- Facilities - Graeme P Chatham, Edinburgh West
- Used vehicle sales - Mitchell Skoda, Chester
-Aftersales performance - Beadles Skoda, Maidstone
-Skoda Finance performance - Alex Lawries Skoda, Liverpool
- Customer satisfaction - Carrs Skoda, Indian Queens
- New Retailer of the Year - Lightcliffe Skoda, Warrington