Highlights of this month's AMe:
- Dealer profile: Manufacturer relationships key to Snows Group strategy
- April new car registration data and analysis
- Market analysis: boom or bust for UK luxury carmakers?
- Cambria profits halved as revenues fall £17.3 million
- JCT600 sees revenues rise, but profits are down
- Ford tackles problem of skills gap in its CV network
- Decline in dealership numbers to continue
- Used cars: brand power is what gives manufacturers the edge
Plus the automotive news and new model digests, road tests and recruitment opportunities.
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.