Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK has launched a new range of approved used vehicle programmes for each of its UK car and van brands.
The Fiat, Abarth and Fiat Professional schemes will be known as ‘found approved and used’, while the Jeep and Alfa Romeo’s will be covered by the ‘selected for you’ programme.
“The best way to buy a used car or commercial vehicle is through a manufacturers’ approved programme,” said Tristan Downs, remarketing manager. “And that is exactly what we are offering here.
“We know that trust and transparency are really important for today’s car buyers, and that customers expect all the benefits of buying a used car from a franchised dealer.
“That’s why we have introduced a number of excellent benefits to give customers far greater peace of mind.”
The benefits, as standard on every used car, include:
- A multi-point inspection
- Copy of 30-day / 1000 mile exchange plan
- Ownership assurance certificate
- Competitive finance offers
- 12-month branded approved warranty
- Full interior and exterior valet
- 12-month vehicle breakdown cover
- Improved stock locator for greater choice of vehicles and consistent quality standards.
Additionally, FCA UK has introduced a dedicated used vehicle area team to assist and support dealers in the field.
This will provide participating dealers with access to practical advice and guidance on how to develop and grow their used car business.