Mercedes-Benz Cars UK has named Eastern Western Motor Group as its Retailer of the Year, at the annual Mercedes-Benz Retailer Awards.
The Scottish dealer group operates two Mercedes-Benz sites in Edinburgh and one in Coldstream.
A statement released by Mercedes-Benz Cars UK said the group won the award for its “excellent performance in all areas”, including new and used car sales, after sales and customer service.
Gary Savage, chief executive of Mercedes-Benz Cars UK, said: “They’ve achieved what they have by delivering the very best Mercedes-Benz customer experience.”
This year’s Smart Retailer of the Year was L&L Automotive.
Savage said: “L&L Automotive have put tremendous effort into the smart brand, and it shows – they have achieved great success.”
Other winners at the Mercedes-Benz Retailer Awards:
- Mercedes-Benz Apprentice of the Year: Alex Shaw from Mercedes-Benz of Loughborough
- New Car Sales Team of the Year: Sandown (Surrey and Hampshire)
- Used Car Sales Team of the Year: Inchcape (North West)
- After Sales Team of the Year: Lookers (Sussex)
- AMG Sales Team of the Year: LSH Birmingham
- Customer Experience Team of the Year: Isaac Agnew
- Loyalty Team of the Year: Lookers (Kent)
- Workshop 2020 Team of the Year: Inchcape (South Midlands)
- Digital Marketing Team of the Year: Hughes
- Le Roy Muntingh Outstanding Contributor award: John McKenzie