Cost-saving benefits, a free dash cam, no-quibble tyre replacement and a 24-hour on-call service are being served up by Skoda as part of its new SME Direct offering.
Designed to attract small fleet customers into its retail network, the new package has bneen introduced through a partnership between Volkswagen Financial Services and the Czech brand.
It aims to offer an efficient method for managing vehicle running costs, increasing efficiency and proactively reducing vehicle downtime for small businesses running less than 20 cars on their fleet.
Skoda head of fleet, Henry Williams, said: “The launch of the SME Direct package further supports smaller businesses running our vehicles by offering peace-of-mind and the functional features needed to keep overheads low. It also means they have 24/7 support, and help with the day-to-day running of their fleet.”
SME Direct offers the complete package to save businesses both time and money.
The package includes real-time data to track the performance of the fleet, book services, monitor vehicle efficiency and usage, and offers round-the-clock support and assistance from the ŠKODA retail network.
In addition, every vehicle purchased before 31 December will include a free Dash Cam, to help reduce insurance premiums.
SME Direct’s benefits for all small business customers include:
- Free access to MyFleetPro web portal to manage entire fleet
- Skoda Financial Services will help customers upload their data and show them how to use it, so it is stored in one place
- A 24-hour, UK-based telephone concierge
- Helping drivers with accidents, breakdowns, service bookings, glass and tyre repair
- No-quibble tyre replacement
- Every tyre is replaced at no additional cost when needed (apart from malicious damage or vandalism)
- Each customer will have their own dedicated account manager
- They will work alongside companies to keep customers’ fleets running efficiently
- Customers can pool their mileage
- If some vehicles are over-mileage, but they haven’t exceeded the mileage on others, Skoda will balance it out to help avoid charges
- £100 cover for end-of-contract damage costs