A1 Motorist Centre in Thanet has been crowned Autocentre of the Year by Servicesure.
The Kent-based independent garage picked up the headline award at a ceremony on October 14 at Coombe Abbey in Coventry.
Owner Adam Rogers said: “It’s nice to have recognition for what we do, which is always offering a personal, honest and trustworthy service with good advice. We have several customers who live 60 miles away and one who’s even in Holland who travel regularly to use us, so it’s something we’re proud of.
“We couldn’t have got to where we are and have won this award without the support of our local SCMF Thanet branch. I used to work in motor factoring, so I understand the pressures and the challenges, and I appreciate their service and the hoops they jump through for me all the more for it. They always keep it personal and friendly, and they really have been key to our success.”
The Servicesure network is made up of 557 independent garages across England, Scotland and Wales. It is run by motor factor The Parts Alliance.
A1 Motorist Centre previously won the Autocentre of the Year for the South Region award, in 2019.
Mark Eburne, president and COO of The Parts Alliance, said: “The pandemic has shown how instrumental the independent aftermarket is to the UK and the calibre of entries to this year’s awards show that our Servicesure members haven’t just survived, they have found ways to adapt and thrive.
“Like our teams at The Parts Alliance branches across the UK, Servicesure member garages deliver a first-class service to their customers. I’m pleased to say we have ambitious plans to accelerate the growth of Servicesure in the coming year; this is a network with huge potential and we’re confident it can be the leading UK garage model.”
2021 Servicesure award winners
National Autocentre of the Year: A1 Motorist Centre Ltd
The Motor Ombudsman Customer Service Award: M M Auto Services Ltd
Business Services Supplier of the Year: Bollington
- Region’s Autocentre of the Year: Kilgannon Motors Ltd
- Runner-up for Region’s Autocentre of the Year: M M Auto Services Ltd
- Region’s Newcomer of the Year: Kinellar Garage Ltd
North and East Midlands
- Region’s Autocentre of the Year: Meadowfield Auto Centre
- Runner-up for Region’s Autocentre of the Year: Marc’s Garage Ltd
- Region’s Newcomer of the Year: Wilford Lane Garage and Auto Centre
- Region’s Autocentre of the Year: A1 Motorist Centre Ltd
- Runner-up for Region’s Autocentre of the Year: K & S Autoservices
- Region’s Newcomer of the Year: Hillclimb Garage
West Midlands and Wales
- Region’s Autocentre of the Year: Solihull Vehicle Service Centre Ltd
- Runner-up for Region’s Autocentre of the Year: Cefni Garage
- Region’s Newcomer of the Year: Clarks4Landys
Servicesure Sales Manager of the Year: Ben Spencer
The Parts Alliance Region of the Year: Regional Director Matt Warren – North Wales, Merseyside and Cheshire Region
If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.
Login to comment
No comments have been made yet.