The finalists for new awards being presented at tonight’s AM100 Dinner have been revealed.
New for 2019, not only will guests learn about the key developments in the annual AM100 listing of the UK’s largest franchised dealers, but a small number of awards will also be handed out.
AM’s judging panel has considered the dozens of entries received by the May closing date and announces that the shortlist is as follows:
The Unsung Hero Award Finalists
- Jack Gallagher, parts adviser, Guy Salmon Jaguar Land Rover Bristol
- Teddy Reddish, dealership host, Aston Martin Nottingham
The Rising Star Award Finalists
- Lily Brassey, new car sales manager, Sytner Mercedes-Benz of Cheltenham and Gloucester
- Luke Bridges, technician, Sytner Mercedes-Benz Teeside
- Dan Matthews, senior service advisor and workshop controller at West Cars of Tiverton
The winners of these awards, plus a Best Financial Performance award for the most successful AM100 dealer group, will be announced tonight during the AM100 Dinner at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel.
“We’re always delighted to recognise the progress of major franchised dealer groups at our annual AM100 Dinner. These awards will give highly-regarded members of staff in our industry some much-deserved recognition too,” said Tim Rose, editor of AM.