Highlights of this month's AMe:
- Reaping the benefits of a cultural change in the business – John Tordoff on JCT600’s seven ‘pillars of wisdom’
- May new car registration data and analysis
- Vauxhall dodges factory bullet: should mean less pressure to shift metal at any cost
- Competition Commission expected to look at inflated costs in private motor claims (full market study available)
- Lexus ousted from top spot in satisfaction survey
- AM event: gain expert insight into industry-leading best practice
- Used cars: Audi sizzles as hottest brands appear to be far more predictable than our weather
- Used cars: the importance of colour
Plus the automotive news and new model digests, road tests and recruitment opportunities.
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.