Citroën UK has handed out more than 30 awards as it celebrated the top performing dealerships and employees from its UK retail network at an annual Dealer Excellence event.
The PSA Group brand’s recently-appointed managing director, Eurig Druce, handed out a series of accolades at the event in Hinckley a months after Elim Citroën Anglesey was revealed as Citroën UK’s Dealer of the Year at the brand’s annual conference.
Druce formally presented the ‘Citroën Dealer of the Year’ award to Elim Citroën whilst Sportif Citroën Aylesbury walked away with three awards recognising their efforts in sales, marketing and customer experience.
“The Citroën Excellence awards gives us a fantastic opportunity to celebrate success with our dealer partners,” he said.
“Behind every business are individuals working hard daily and delivering outstanding results. Together we form Team Citroën.”
The full list of Dealer Excellence Awards winners were:
- Best Sales Team North – Robins and Day Manchester
- Best Sales Team South – Sportif Citroën Aylesbury
- Best Retail Sales Team North – Park’s East Kilbride
- Best Retail Sales Team South – Robins and Day Romford
- New Car Retail Sales Person of the Year North – Daniel Cheng
- New Car Retail Sales Person of the Year South – Dami Ojo
- Business Centre of the Year – Perrys Barnsley
- Sales Administrator of the Year North – Ann Mingins
- Sales Administrator of the Year South – Hollie Newins
- Zone Manager of the Year – Paul Standish
- Best Sales Customer Experience Improvement – Arnold Clark Armadale
- Best Sales Customer Experience North – Town Centre Automobiles, Sunderland
- Best Sales Customer Experience South – Arbury Nuneaton
- Best Aftersales Customer Experience Improvement, Small Dealer - Central Garage (Newport) Ltd
- Best Aftersales Customer Experience Improvement, Large Dealer - Evans Halshaw Leeds
- Best Aftersales Customer Experience, Small Dealer - Wilmoths Folkestone
- Best Aftersales Customer Experience, Large Dealer - Sportif Citroën Aylesbury
- Service Team of the Year North – Swansway Garages Ltd
- Service Team of the Year South – Robins and Day Hatfield
- Highest PSAF PCP Retail Finance League 1 – Wingrove West Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Highest PSAF PCP Retail Finance League 2 – JC Halliday and Sons, Londonderry
- Highest Used PSAF Finance Cases League 1 – Bassetts Swansea
- Highest Used PSAF Finance Cases League 2 – Evans Halshaw Darlington
- Free2Move Engagement – Robins and Day London West
- Social Media Marketing National – Robins and Day Morden
- Social Media Marketing Regional – W R Davies (Stafford) Ltd
- Social Media Marketing Independent – Sportif Citroën Aylesbury
- Most Improved Dealer Marketing – Robinsons Citroën Peterborough
- New Dealer Partner – Sherwoods Gateshead
- Biggest Dealer Improvement – Donnelly Brothers Bangor
- Citroën Dealer of the Year – Elim Citroën Anglesey
Fundraising at the Citroën UK Dealer Excellence Awards was in support of the mental health charity CALM, (Campaign Against Living Miserably), offering support to individuals and their families who may have considered or have experienced the loss of someone to suicide.
A total of £770 was raised for the charity on the night.
Commenting on Citroën UK’s support of CALM, Druce said; “with 1-in-4 people in the UK suffering with mental health problems, we are always within touching distance of someone who we can help.
“It was a pleasure therefore to collectively raise £770 towards CALM as part of the overall Groupe PSA initiative in the UK.”
At January’s Citroën UK dealer conference the French brand detailed changes to its partners on how it will be changing remuneration and the aftersales business model ahead of more electric vehicles (EV) joining its range.
As later revealed by Peugeot UK manging director, David Peel, all PSA Group brands have now adopted a bonus structure which incentivises the sale of low CO2 emission vehicles.
The move comes as the manufacturer begins its drive towards electrification and as OEMs battle to mitigate the impact of 2020/21’s EU CO2 emissions regulations which stipulate a 95g/km average fleet output and a fine of €95 per gram, per vehicle sold above that level in the event of a breach.
Speaking at last month's conference, which shared the key message of “Vive L’Opportunity”, Charles Martin, UK aftersales operations director, Groupe PSA, guided dealers through the transition process on how service parcs will change, including readying for changes in revenue streams when compared to more conventional internal combustion powered vehicles.
Martin said: "2020 is the start a decade being reshaped by autonomous driving, connectivity, car sharing and electrification it is clear that we must adapt in order to make the most of the changing opportunities.”
If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.
Login to comment
No comments have been made yet.