DCML has updated its DCM Connected software enabling paperless management. It is also tablet compatible.
DCML managing director Vince Powell, said: “Fundamentally, the standard-setting DCM Connected platform remains familiar. The advantages are that our full analysis is available whether in the office or outside in forecourt or elsewhere, and it can also be used to deliver a 100% paperless management system. There is no doubt that by 2020 many dealers will be a completely paperless environment.”
DCM Connected monitors and records traits of vehicles and drivers while measuring any likely areas of maintenance.
The results are displayed in a traffic light system, meaning that fleet managers can target areas needing further development or training. It also captures images of an accident immediately before, during and after an impact.
Among the system’s other key attributes are:
- Automatic mileage updates
- Fuel level indicator
- GPS-enabled vehicle locator
- Automatic alerts on congestion charge and Dart Crossing use
- Fault indicator, which flags up on the main screen of the app, giving fleet managers the best chance of minimising time off the road smoothly
- Geo-fencing capabilities showing when each vehicle leaves and returns to its ‘home’ dealership, giving increased visibility of the fleet at a glance