CitNOW has revealed new categories and sponsors for its 2018 Video Awards, celebrating the best use of video technology in the industry.
Arnold Clark, Jardine Motors Group and Lookers are the most recent companies to be added to the list of sponsors, and each will select their own winners alongside the overall CitNOW winners of the Best Sales and Best Workshop videos.
Nominations are open until May 7, and entries will be judged by an independent panel of industry experts.
Judges take into account the accuracy and creativity on display in every entry, using the CitNOW Academy’s best practice guidelines as a reference.
The shortlist will be announced in June and the winners will be crowned at the home of BAFTA in London on July 11, with guest speaker Trevor Jones, director of ASE.
CitNOW’s chief executive, Alistair Horsburgh, said: “The CitNOW Video Awards have become a real fixture of the automotive calendar, and an important moment for us to recognise how creative, innovative and customer-focused industry professionals are using technology to achieve fantastic results.
“We’ve had a record year for video uploads, and we’re very excited to see this year’s entries. There’s still plenty of time to enter, so it’s a great time to think about which videos have stood out and made a difference to a customer, and send them over.”
Any automotive sales or aftersales professional can enter online or via the CitNOW dashboard by using the ‘nominate video’ button.
CitNOW Video Awards 2018 – Categories
- Best CitNOW Workshop Video
- Best Arnold Clark CitNOW Workshop Video (sponsored)
- Best Jardine Motors Group CitNOW Workshop Video (sponsored)
- Best Lookers CitNOW Workshop Video (sponsored)
- Best CitNOW Sales Video
- Best Arnold Clark CitNOW Sales Video (sponsored)
- Best Jardine Motors Group CitNOW Sales Video – (sponsored)
- Best CitNOW Sales Video (sponsored)
- Most Creative use of CitNOW Video
- Best Overseas CitNOW Video
- Best Overall CitNOW Video